S&B Automotive Academy is an approved IMI centre. We provide Accreditation assessment & AOM licence renewals (reaccreditation.)
What is Accreditation?
Automotive Technician Accreditation is a national voluntary scheme which tests the current competence of individuals working in the retail motor industry and who are committed to an ethical code of conduct.
This is an industry standard benchmark of competence showing individual's who have proven their capability at performing the job in their specialism.
S&B Automotive Academy can provide the following routes:
- Electric Vehicle Technician
- This assessment is aimed at technicians, AOM 081 is included in this assessment
- Electric Vehicle Safe Working Practices (Awareness) AOM 081
- This training course is aimed at estimators, engineers and vehicle recovery operatives
- Vehicle Damage Assessment (VDA)
- Air Con Refrigerant Handler
- Senior MET
- Senior Panel*
- *AOM 009 Welding (must be completed in conjuction with your ATA/AOM Senior Panel as part of the new standard laid out by the IMI)
- Senior Paint
- LV Inspection
- LV Service Technician
- LV Diagnostic Technician
- AOM 012 Four Wheeled Alignment